Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Why this blog? Waarom deze blog?

Question: why this blog?

Answer:

I did have a blog on Blogger in the past and I really like Blogger but I forgot all about it: a huge change in lifestyle caused me to stop developing websites and blogging for 6 years, but now that we have our life in order and are thriving, I can pick up my old hobbys again and blow new life into my personal blog here on Blogger.

You may have just noticed that I created a new account on Facebook a few weeks ago and that was for a very important reason: problems suddenly arose with my previous account, I received a message from Facebook saying "Sorry we got this wrong". I thought "what is this about?"
Turns out that 3 years ago facebook made 2 messages of mine invisible because they thought they were spam, that was a message about a hotel near us and a message that was just a recipe for grilled squid. So Facebook reinstated these two messages because they weren't spam (I didn't even know they were blocked).

Anyway: I thought "well, all right, the messages are back, Facebook made a mistake 3 years ago, which they have now corrected and it's done: everybody happy".

But here it is: Two weeks after the message "Sorry we got this wrong" I got another message that they have blocked two posts of mine due to spam (exactly the same messages) and that, because it was already the second time that I (supposedly) posted spam, my account was limited, I suddenly couldn't do a lot of things anymore. I thought: "What the f.ck?, I didn't do anything wrong!", so I messaged facebook about this several times but got no response at all.

A few weeks later I noticed that there were even more things that I couldn't do anymore, at first I couldn't post links anymore, but suddenly I couldn't respond anywhere at all... and then I got anxious, I thought "if I wait a little longer, my account will be completely deleted and I will lose everything", including the groups, etc.: everything. So I made a new account to prevent that (since I couldn't get in touch with Facebook itself) and deleted my old account.

But now my new account has been blocked twice in the last two days, the first time for 27 hours and then I had to send a photo, luckily the account was restored then and the second time was last night and then I had to enter a code they sent to my mobile. I did that and luckily again my account was restored.

UPDATE: It is now June 26, 2023, 5:04 PM and my account has been blocked for the third time, I just submitted another photo and have to wait at least 24 hours again :-(

So my trust in facebook is completely gone now...

I fear with great fear that soon my new account will be completely deleted for absolutely nothing and I don't want my groups to suffer, so the other admins will manage the facebook groups and I (Erwin) I'm going to keep myself busy with Blogger and the website, possibly a special Blog will be made here for Follow your dreams in Portugal (the Beiras), so that we can slowly move away facebook more and more.

By the way, anyone who is logged in to Google (at the top right of your screen you can see a photo or a link with "Log in") can simply read this blog and respond to it. For the time being, and admin will report in the Facebook group when there is a new message on Blogger and when there's a new webpage, so that everyone can get used to it and save a shortcut / bookmark / favorite in the browser.

Unfortunately: I can't help it, I feel compelled to do so, you can submit any complaints to the Zuk, the big boss of Facebook :-(

But I promise you I will make something really beautiful out of this!

*** DUTCH ***

Vraag: waarom überhaupt deze blog?

Antwoord:

Ik had een blog in het verleden hier op Blogger en ik vind het ook geweldig leuk om te doen maar ik ben het glad vergeten: een grote verandering in mijn leefstijl bracht met zich mee dat ik moest stoppen met het maken van websites en het schrijven van Blogs voor een periode van 6 jaar. Maar nu dat we ons leven weer goed op orde hebben en ook werkelijk grotendeels hebben bereikt wat we wilden bereiken, kan ik mijn oude hobbys weer oppakken en nieuw leven in mijn persoonlijke blog blazen.

Het zal jullie net zijn ontgaan dat ik een paar weken geleden een nieuwe account heb aangemaakt op facebook, dat had een heel belangrijke reden: met mijn vorige account ontstonden opeens problemen, ik kreeg een bericht van Facebook met de mededeling "Sorry we got this wrong". Ik dacht: "waar gaat dit over?"
Bleek dat facebook 3 jaar geleden 2 berichten van mij onzichtbaar had gemaakt omdat ze dachten dat het spam was, dat was een bericht over een hotel bij ons in de buurt en een bericht dat gewoon een recept was voor gegrilde inktvis. Deze twee berichten had facebook dus weer hersteld omdat ze geen spam waren (ik wist niet eens dat ze waren geblokkeerd).

Maar goed: ik dacht "nou helemaal prima, de berichten zijn er weer, facebook had 3 jaar geleden een foutje gemaakt wat ze nu weer hebben hersteld en klaar is kees: iedereen blij, iedereen happy".

Maar nu komt het: twee weken na het bericht "Sorry we got this wrong" kreeg ik een nieuw bericht dat ze twee posts van mij hebben geblokkeerd vanwege spam (precies dezelfde berichten) en dat, omdat het al de tweede keer was dat ik (zogenaamd) spam heb geplaatst, werd mijn account beperkt, ik kon opeens een heleboel dingen niet meer. Ik dacht: "What the f.ck?, ik heb niks verkeerd gedaan!", dus ik stuurde berichten naar facebook hierover maar kreeg geen antwoord.

Weer een paar weken later merkte ik dat er nóg meer dingen bijgekomen waren die ik niet meer kon doen, ik kon eerst bijvoorbeeld geen links meer plaatsen, maar opeens kon ik helemaal nergens meer reageren... en tóen kreeg ik het benauwd, ik dacht "als ik nog even wacht dan wordt mijn account helemaal verwijderd en ben ik alles kwijt", dus ook de groepen enz.: alles. Dus heb ik toen een nieuwe account gemaakt om dat te voorkomen aangezien ik met facebook zelf daarover geen contact kon krijgen.

Maar nu is mijn nieuwe account de laatste twee dagen ook al twee keer geblokkeerd geweest, de eerste keer 27 uur en toen moest ik een foto opsturen, gelukkig is de account toen weer hersteld en de tweede keer was gisteravond en toen moest ik een code invoeren die ze naar mijn mobiel hebben gestuurd. Dat heb ik gedaan en toen werd mijn account weer hersteld.

UPDATE: het is nu 26 juni 2023, 17.04 uur en mijn account is voor de derde keer geblokkeerd, ik heb zojuist weer een foto ingestuurd en moet weer minimaal 24 uur wachten :-(

Dus mijn vertrouwen in facebook is nu helemaal weg...

Ik vrees met grote vrezen dat binnenkort mijn nieuwe account helemaal definitief verwijderd gaat worden om redenen van helemaal niks en ik wil mijn groepen niet daar de dupe van laten worden, dus de andere admins zullen de facebookgroepen gaan beheren en ik (Erwin) ga mijzelf bezig houden met Blogger en de website, mogelijk wordt er hier een speciale Blog aan gemaakt voor Follow your dreams in Portugal (the Beiras), zodat we facebook langzaamaan kunnen gaan uitfaseren.

Overigens kan iedereen die ingelogd is op Google (bovenin rechts in je scherm kun je dan een foto zien of een link met "Inloggen") deze blog gewoon lezen en er ook op reageren. Een andere admin zal voorlopig in de facebookgroep aleen een melding doen als er een nieuw bericht op deze Bloggerpagina of de website staat, dan kan iedereen er alvast aan wennen en een snelkoppeling / bookmark / favoriet in de browser opslaan.

Helaas: ik kan niet anders, ik voel me genoodzaakt hiertoe, eventuele klachten kunnen jullie indienen bij de Zuk, de grote baas van Facebook :-(

Maar ik beloof jullie dat ik hier iets heel moois van ga maken!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

New website online! (and more)

Take me straight to the webpage! Hard work It was a lot of work re-designing my websites, but finally it´s done and online Website-architecture All the websites now have the same architecture, this means that whenever I need to make changes in the future again, it will be a piece of cake. Social-media section Yesterday, the 7th. of august 2023, I installed OSSN-social media application and added the facebook-theme to it. This theme looks exactly like facebook did in the old days, before they started adding all kinds of things that nobody asks for and that make facebook a labyrinth in which nobody can find anything anymore. I think it's awesome: finally we can have social contact again like it's supposed to be: for the users instead of the owners(´ bankaccounts). No selling personal data, no unclear rules, no censoring, no crap that nobody wants in the first place, just a safe and happy social environment .

Hello people: friends, family and the world!

I have started this blog to write about my main hobby: webpage-design with which I communicate about all my other hobby's. So I make websites about my hobby's and I make websites about my life and that's how I express myself online. I feel that webdesign is a type of art and that my websites are pieces of art about the things that I like. So why do I have a blog on blogspot and not on my own domain exdomo.com if making websites is such a hobby of me? The answer is pretty simple, just as simple as it is to have a blog on blogspot: I want to invest my time on creating pieces of webart and I need enough webspace for that. Running a blog on my own domain will take up quite some diskspace because of the database that needs to be connected with it and because I do not have much financial resources I want to spend my money well and that is making websites. Next to that: I have accounts on several Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora and some more, but they all do n

Goodbye to Fb

Out of control Hacked accounts, scammers, trolls, lack of communication, unclear community rules, dozens of glitches and almost daily new changes that nobody knows of: Facebook has become a misty swamp filled with predators and mosquitos I am getting out of it before I get lost in this labyrinth run by greedy false prophets. The beast from the earth Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. And that's it, the worshipping of the beast, but it's time has come, greed is not sustainable but selfdestructive and this beast has entered the final phase. Back to basics A lovely wife, a beautiful farm, the serenity of mother earth around us: those are the basic ingedients of happiness I am not going to participate in this worshipping of the beast anymore, as soon as my account gets restored, I am deleting it